Jun 10, 2011

The Brilliance of Armani Privé Spring 2011 Haute Couture

Giorgio Armani is a fashion force full good taste and quality. People reach out and want to experience it.
From window dressing, becoming a buyer for a men's department, designing for Nino Ceruti and freelancing, Armani is a designer with a vast amount of design and marketing experience under his belt.
Ever since 2005 his Armani Privé presentations have been a showcase of craftsmanship mastered by the wonderful hands of his atelier. And I enjoy watching this feast of luxurious Armani quality every season!


Giorgio Armani


The Spring 2011 Couture Collection was an unexpected stimulation of fashion brilliance. When I first saw this collection, I about fell out of my chair. The amazing innovative glamorous and modern collection zapped me. Mesmerizing me and keeping my attention each time a model came out and walked down the runway. I looked forward to this entire collection.


Pre-Show Armani Privé
Haute Couture
Spring 2011


The wonderful cuts of the jackets, the slim legging like pants under wonderful sculpted dresses, fantastic evening gowns, molded in wonderful architectural silhouettes, are all must haves. Almost every outfit was punctuated with a shiny disc hat, a perfect touch. Fabrics were all shiny and the accessories were to live for.
The last three bedazzling dresses that were bejeweled, dripped and encrusted in the most sparkling gems and rhinestones, all gave a wonderful fashion orgasm at the end of the show.

I have no complaints about this collection, whatsoever.



Armani Privé
HAUTE COUTURE
Spring 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment